Chalet accommodating up to 13 guests in comfortable rooms. Perfectly located for bikers and all year round activity holidays including downhill and cross country skiing in the Winter, fishing, rock climbing, gorge walking, bird watching and water sports in the Summer, plus walking, hiking, VTT, road cycling, paragliding and visits to the spas at Luchon, Lourdenvielle and Les (Spain) all year round.
Overview and key features of your accomodation
- Bed and breakfast accommodation with the option of evening meal and packed lunches
- Free wifi throughout the chalet and a computer available in lounge area to access websites/emails
- Bedrooms Mente, Aspin and Bales have ipad/ipod/iphone docking stations
- Bikers, cyclists and hikers very welcome
- Easy access to a range of outdoor activities, local villages, historical sites and markets
- Ample off the road parking for all our guests
- Quiet secluded location yet only 1 minute from the N125 and easy access to and from Spain
- No smoking permitted inside the chalet for the safety and comfort of all guests
- Large garden with terrace and seating to relax on sunny days
- Washing machine available for a small fee
- Friendly, comfortable accommodation
- Tea and coffee available at any time in bedrooms and dining area
- Ski, bike, cycle and general equipment storage and outdoor clothing drying area
- Large relaxing lounge with log burning fire in Winter
- Highchair, cot and microwave available for a baby if required
- Range of CDs, DVDs, games and books available for guest use
Le Tour de France
For several years the Tour de France has come right through our village. The tour often passes over our local mountains including the Col de Mente, Col du Portillon, Col de Portet d'Aspet, Port de Bales and Col de Peyresourde.
The chalet is located in an area of breathtaking scenery just 1km outside the village of Saint Beat (map) in a beautiful, peaceful and natural setting with superb views of the Pic de Gar. Only 20 minutes from Bagneres de Luchon, the "Queen of the Pyrenees", 20 minutes from Saint Bertrand de Comminges, the highest "City of Art and History" in the central Pyrenees area and just 7 minutes from the border of Spain in the Val d'Aran.
The chalet has a lovely spacious garden with a terrace where you an relax and has three drives offering ample parking for our guests
Travelling from Toulouse Airport, click here Toulouse Airport - Chalet le Chapeau Bleu for a route plan from Michelin directing you to the chalet.
Travelling from Pau Airport, click here Pau Airport - Chalet le Chapeau Bleu for a route plan from Michelin directing you to the chalet.
Travelling from Tarbes Lourdes Airport, click here Tarbes Lourdes Airport - Chalet le Chapeau Bleu for a route plan from Michelin directing you to the chalet.